SAY NO TO VACCINE PASSPORTS!
Please call and email state lawmakers in your district and express the following two points:
- Vaccine passports in Ohio are absolutely unacceptable. Not only will they lead to discrimination and a second class citizenry under a medical apartheid, but there is every reason to distrust how my private information and medical records will be mined by Big Tech and other corporations to line their pockets at the expense of my rights and privacy.
- Even though Governor Dewine has said he will not mandate vaccine passports in the state, he has lied to us before. Also, we don’t know who will occupy the Governor’s seat when Dewine is no longer in office. Therefore, we need a strong bill now that outlaws such passports in Ohio.
- Any vaccine passports mandated by the private sector will be in violation of the right to religious exemption under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title II. You need to be informed about this to express it to your elected representatives in the state legislature.
BILL WATCH – CALLS TO ACTION ON THIS PAGE
- HB 248 – Action Required Now.
- HB 411 – On Our Watch List (see below).
- Holistic Health Choice Act (written and submitted by citizens of Ohio) – This bill has LSC approval and we are working on sponsors and co-sponsors for the bill so that it can be sent to committee for hearings.
- The Covid-19 Alternative Therapies Act (written and submitted by citizens of Ohio) – This bill has LSC approval and we are working on sponsors and co-sponsors for the bill so that it can be sent to committee for hearings.
***Call to Action***
The bill prohibits mandatory vaccinations, vaccination status disclosures, vaccination passports, tracking and certain other actions regarding vaccinations, individual’s rights and privacy. HB 248 would apply to all current and future vaccines, requirements and related issues. It is a very comprehensive bill that affirms our right to informed consent and health privacy, as well as the right to seek legal relief.
**HB 248 has completed all committee testimony. Eight amendments to the bill have been presented. House Speaker Cupp is blocking movement on this bill out of committee.
Please email House Speaker Bob Cupp (email@example.com) and respectfully but firmly let him know that you would like to see swift action on the part of House leadership to see that HB248 is passed by the House immediately and sent to the Senate now.
Please also email House Health Committee Chairman Scott Lipps (firstname.lastname@example.org) and thank him for diligently working to get HB248 voted out of committee these past few weeks, and ask that he continue to work toward the passage of HB248.
HOUSE BILL 411
We are watching the development of this bill that has just been recently introduced. It is a bill to prohibit mandatory disclosures related to an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status, to name the act the Individual Privacy and AntiDiscrimination Act.